As with any business, one of the most important things you can do is let people know about it. This helps you gain new clients and get your business out there. When first starting out it may be difficult to do, but in the long run it will be worth your time and effort.
Here are some steps that you can take to begin promoting your business with low cost and a few simple steps:
- Post in local facebook groups. This can be sharing your fb page or your dumpling URL, it helps if you tell people about your business. We suggest giving potential clients 5 brief reasons why they would benefit from using your services.
- Use the neighborhood app called “Nextdoor”
- Compile a list of 5 friends and family members and ask them to share your URL or your FB page.
- Hand out your business cards to anyone that uses other platforms or who you think may be interested.
- Make it a goal to give out at least 1 business card when you're in town. (moms struggling to get through the store with kids, and people in uniforms you know are on a break or heading home for the day are great people to attract.)
- Talk about your business to family members and friends. Even if they wouldn’t use the service personally they may know someone that needs it or would want to use it. Referrals are your best friend.