If you have an issue with an order that you need to troubleshoot, review the scenarios below:
You Paid For A Customer's Items With Your Own Funds
At this time, there is no way for dumpling to reimburse you directly If you paid for your customer's items with your own funds. You can troubleshoot this in a few different ways:
- If you can, return the items purchased to your card then use the PEX Card to repurchase them.
- If the item total is under $50, you can add it to the order as an Adjustment. Adjustments go straight to you but the tip is not calculated on adjustments.
- You can have the customer pay you directly for the items, then you can either close the order out as "Delivery Only" or cancel the order altogether.
You Need To Return An Item To The Store
If you have an item that needs to be returned to the store and credited to your customer:
- Return the item onto your dumpling Boss Card
- Send an image of the return receipt using the Help Center Chat 💬 or the message center in your Boss App with the customer's name and OrderID.
- We will credit the customer's card and let you know once complete, from there it will take 5-10 for your customer to see the credit.
You Need To Add Multiple Receipts To One Order
Follow these directions if you shopped at multiple stores and would like to add all transactions to one open order:
- Select the order you'd like to attach the transactions to
- Click Receipts
- In the "Unused" tab, select the first transaction you'd like to attach to the order and take a photo of the receipt. Once you take the photo, this transaction will be moved to the "Attached" tab.
- Click the "Unused" tab again, select the second transaction you'd like to attach to the order, and take a photo of the receipt. This second transaction will be moved to the "Attached" tab as well.
- Continue this process until you attach all necessary transactions to the order.
- Click the back arrow "<" next to Receipts
- Verify the correct transactions are listed on the order
- Select "Charge $"
You Need To Re-open A Closed Order
If you closed an order incorrectly or without a receipt, please reach out using the SOS chat function. We will have to refund the customer the amount that has been charged (this can take 5-10 days) and re-charge them the correct amount.
If you are interested in re-opening an order because you forgot to add and adjustment, we suggest implementing the adjustment on a future order as re-opening and re-funded an order ties up the customer's funds for 5-10 days.
You Need To Remove A Receipt From An Order
If a transaction is attached to an order it doesn't belong to, you can remove it easily!
- Select the order the transaction is attached to
- Click Receipts
- Select the "Attached" tab
- Tap "Remove" on the transaction that doesn't belong to the order
The Store Cashier Added An Incorrect Item To A Receipt
If something from a different order or a personal item for you was added to the receipt of an order it doesn't belong to, you can do 2 different things to troubleshoot the issue:
- Add a negative Adjustment for the amount of the incorrect item(s) on the customer's order it didn't belong to. If the item is for another customer, then add a positive Adjustment onto the customer's order that is receiving the item. If the item is for you, the negative adjustment will ensure you are paying for the item.
- Refund the incorrect item on to your dumpling Boss Card and send the return receipt to us using the help center chat. We will issue the customer a refund once it processes
You Used The Dumpling Boss Card Incorrectly
If you accidentally used the dumpling Boss Card to purchase items for yourself or for a customer on another platform, please try to have the store issue a refund to your dumpling Boss Card and use the correct card to purchase the items.
If they are unable to complete the return, please place an order as a client with yourself as the shopper and attach the transaction and receipt to the order and charge yourself for the purchase.